| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Artigas in January is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 135mm (5.3in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:35 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Artigas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Artigas, Uruguay
Artigas Weather in January Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Artigas:
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) N
- Pilar, Paraguay - 428.8 kms (266.4 miles) NNW
- Corrientes, Argentina - 394.6 kms (245.2 miles) NW
- Reconquista, Argentina - 336.2 kms (208.9 miles) WNW
- Paso De Los Libres, Argentina - 100.6 kms (62.5 miles) NW
- Monte Caseros, Argentina - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) W
- Concordia, Argentina - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) SW
- Salto, Uruguay - 181.6 kms (112.9 miles) SW
- Parana, Argentina - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) WSW
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 267.1 kms (166 miles) S
- Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 351.3 kms (218.3 miles) SW
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 349.6 kms (217.2 miles) SSW